It is just way too hot to turn the oven on! So let’s keep our cool and make that Summer sweet tooth happy with these amazing no-bake recipes!
by My Recipes
- 1 pt. premium dark chocolate chunk-coffee ice cream, softened
- 3 sugar cones, crushed
- 1/3 cup chocolate fudge shell topping
- 1 (14-oz.) container premium chocolate-chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 6 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- Mocha Ganache
- Garnish: chocolate-covered coffee beans
Step 1: Line an 8- x 5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing 3 inches to extend over sides. Spread chocolate chunk-coffee ice cream in pan. Sprinkle with cones, and drizzle with shell topping. Freeze 30 minutes.
Step 2: Spread chocolate-chocolate chip ice cream over topping. Top with crushed cookies, pressing into ice cream. Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
Step 3: Lift ice-cream loaf from pan, using plastic wrap as handles; invert onto a serving plate. Discard plastic wrap. Prepare Mocha Ganache, and slowly pour over ice-cream loaf, allowing ganache to drip down sides. Freeze 10 minutes. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired.
By Woman’s Day Kitchen
- 1/2 c. milk
- 3 c. mini marshmallows
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 tbsp. plus 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp. pure peppermint extract
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 6 to 8 drops liquid green food coloring (optional)
- 34 chocolate wafer cookies
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 c. heavy cream
- 6 oz. bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
Step 1: In a medium saucepan, heat milk on medium until hot. Add marshmallows and butter and stir to melt. Remove from heat; stir in 2 tablespoons heavy cream, extracts, and food coloring (if using); let cool to room temperature, about 1 hour.
Step 2: Meanwhile, line a 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang on 2 sides. In a food processor, pulse cookies to form fine crumbs. Add butter and pulse to combine. Press evenly into bottom of the prepared pan and refrigerate.
Step 3: Once marshmallow mixture is cool, using an electric mixer, beat remaining 1 cup cream until stiff peaks form. Fold a spoonful of cream into marshmallow mixture to loosen, then fold in remaining cream and spread on top of chilled crust. Refrigerate until set, at least 30 minutes.
Step 4: Make topping: In small pot, heat cream on medium until hot but not boiling. Remove from heat and add chocolate; let sit 1 minute, then stir until melted and smooth. Spread evenly over filling and refrigerate until set, at least 30 minutes or up to a day. When ready to serve, use overhangs to transfer to a cutting board and cut into pieces.
By Six Sisters Stuff
- 2 medium packages of strawberries (20-30 berries)
- 1 loaf vanilla pound cake (you can absolutely “cheat” and use the pre-made cake found in the freezer section of your local grocery store)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 10-15 popsicle sticks
Step 1: After washing and removing stems, cut strawberries in half (horizontally) and the pound cake loaf into 1 inch by 1 inch squares.
Step 2: Slide on the strawberries and cake pieces onto the skewer, alternating as you desire.
Step 3: Set on a pan or waxed paper.
Step 4: Melt the white chocolate according to package directions and drizzle over the skewered fruit & cake.
Step 5: Let the white chocolate set and refrigerate until ready to serve.