- Fight the Flu This Season With These Helpful Hacks
- Impress Your Significant Other with a Clean Home
- Is Your Humidifier Making You Sick?
- Simple New Year Cleaning Resolutions
- Just signed a lease for 2020? Here’s how to stay organized while moving.
- 4 Gifts for Your Messiest Friend this Holiday Season
- Trick Your House Guests Into Thinking Your Home Is Clean
- Are You Stressed About the Products Needed to Clean Your Home?
Two Maids & A Mop is the hardest working and most professional house cleaning company in your area. Our company started from very humble beginnings on April Fool’s Day in 2003. Our first office was all of 200 square feet and it was located in a pretty rough neighborhood. I can still remember those ugly looking wood paneled walls. I can still remember that tiny little restroom. And unfortunately, I can still remember how dead our first week of business was back then. But we’ve learned a lot since that first day back in 2003. We’ve grown to over 45 Franchise locations across the United States since then. The biggest thing I’ve learned is that cleaning houses means much more than just cleaning houses. It means customer service, going above and beyond, and giving our all and our best to each and every home we enter.
Ron Holt, CEO & Founder Two Maids & A Mop