Summer is now in full force!
This means pool parties, vacations, cooking outs, and let’s be honest…sweat, a lot of sweat!
No one wants to be a sweaty soggy mess! And when sweat combines with the aluminum in antiperspirants it often leaves those nasty harsh yellow stains behind. This can create an unwelcome site and ruin clothing.
If you’ve found yourself with this unwelcome souvenir of Summer, no problem! Two Maids & A Mop has just the answer.
We’ve found that with the use of few household supplies your sweat stains can be gone in no time! Read on to find out how.
You will need:
- A large bowl
- Grease-cutting dish soap
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Baking soda
- A Toothbrush or gentle scrub brush
Now that you’ve gathered your supplies, follow the directions below:
- In a bowl combine 1-part grease-cutting dish soap and 2 parts hydrogen peroxide. Stir to combine.
- Apply the soap and peroxide mixture to the stain. Next, sprinkle enough baking soda to cover the stained area.
- Gently use the toothbrush to scrub the mixture into the fibers of the fabric.
- After scrubbing, let the clothing sit for around 60 minutes. Follow by laundering with like colors.
After this, your funky sweat stain should be a thing of the past!
If a dirty house is making you break into a sweat, give your local Two Maids & A Mop a call today! Schedule one of our amazing cleaning teams to come take care of the dirty work for you!